A&R Auto & EngineWorks offers the following warrantys.
- 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty on rebuilt engines
- 6 months / unlimited mileage warranty on used engines
- 3 year / 75,000 mile warranty on rebuilt transmissions
- 6 months / unlimited mileage warranty on used transmissions
Parts Plus Car Care Center North American Warranty protects you from
unexpected repairs on most services performed by our shops for 12 months or
12,000 miles, no matter where your travels take you. If you have a problem
with a covered repair performed at a Parts Plus Car Care Center simply call
1-877-252-4609 (toll-free). The Warranty Administrator will direct you to a
Car Care Center in the market for repairs. If there is no Car Care Center in
the market, they will direct you to one of more than 35,000 participating
repair facilities for service. The repair facility will obtain authorization
from the Warranty Administrator and perform the repair on your vehicle. Once
the repair is completed, the shop will contact the Warranty Administrator.
You pay nothing for covered repairs.
If you are within 25 miles of the original repair shop, the Warranty Administrator will be directed you back to that shop.
Nationwide Warranty Coverage
The North American Warranty covers parts and labor for a period of 12 months or 12,OOO miles, whichever comes first.
Warranty Coverage includes
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Fuel system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical system(s)
- Exhaust system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
- *Towing & Rental Car
Service & Vehicles NOT Covered by the Warranty
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or
replacement of engine assembly.
- Automatic - any internal repair or component replacement
requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the
vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual - any internal repair or component replacement requiring
the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly
of the same.
- Clutches - Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement.
DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of
internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive/axle
BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR